Friday, June 5, 2015

3-2-1 Ted talk

     In the video the man mostly talked about habits that we develop overtime. He uses the examples of peeling that little sticker off fruit before you eat it, when your learning to drive you notice everything then it starts getting simpler, and also how apple came out with a fully charged product so you no longer had to wait for it to charge. One thing I notice is that with certain apps they are way to confusing and it is very hard to learn how to use them. Also with the cloud it is very confusing on what goes into it and how exactly it works. Lastly I think if someone wanted to develop a good product they shou;d just make it simple to use and also get rid of all of the little annoyances that products have today.

4 comments:

  1. Cole I really liked how you said if someone wants to create a good product they should get the little annoyances that are in our everyday lives. I would buy that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole, I agree I once downloaded some apps that were very confusing, I did not know how to play so I had to delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree on your seasonings because a new product should be well developed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on a good product should be simple. A lot of people want a product that is not difficult to use, but still well developed.

    ReplyDelete